The Multiracial Advocacy Blog is written primarily by Susan Graham, Executive Director of Project RACE. Its postings reflect the statements of Susan Graham and other members of Project RACE (Reclassify All Children Equally), Project RACE Teens, Project RACE Kids, and Project RACE Grandparents. Posts to the blog also reflect the day-to-day stories of the multiracial and monoracial communities as they relate to multiracial advocacy.
Rules and Regulations for readers and posters PROHIBIT the following:
- Contributions, comments, pictures or videos that are likely to offend, provoke, or attack an individual or group of individuals.
- Foul or profane language.
- Sexually explicit or pornographic content.
- Contributions that advertise other blogs, products, or services.
- Contributions in any language other than English.
- Contributions that invite or instigate any unlawful activity.
- Any personal information, including phone numbers and addresses.
- Any comments of a defamatory or libelous nature.
Any comments that violate the Rules and Regulations will be rejected.