Tuesday, April 23, 2013

PR Kids Krew: My Fave Multiracial Celeb Is ...

Today I am sharing with you the first part of a fun series from the awesome Project RACE Kids Krew! We asked our Kids Krew to tell us about their favorite multiracial celebrity.  Below are the first two responses from Alexandra and Kelly. I know who I am going to write about when it is my turn, but I wonder who the rest of the Kids Krew will pick!   - Karson


Hi! I'm Alexandra and my favorite multiracial celebrity is Vanessa Hudgens. Her father is Irish and Native American and her mother is Spanish, Chinese and Filipino. She is an actress and singer who became famous in the High School Musical series. She is my favorite because she is both beautiful and multitalented and represents the perfect mix of many races. - Alexandra D.



I'm Kelly and my favorite biracial celebrity Rihanna, is actually multiracial. Rihanna's real name is Robyn Rihanna Fenty.  She was born on February 20, 1988 in Saint Michael, Barbados to Monica Braithwaite (who is a mix of African and Guyanese), and her father, Ronald Fenty (who is a mix of Barbadian and Irish ancestry). Rihanna is actually referred to as West Indian. She is a famous recording artist, actress and fashion designer. I am huge fan of Rihanna's music. - Kelly V.

1 comment:

  1. Great job, girls! thanks for sharing this with all of us! I look forward to the rest of the series.

    ReplyDelete